[OSGeo Africa] Topographic Map Series of Namibia?

Aslam Parker Aslam.Parker at drdlr.gov.za
Mon Dec 10 05:20:53 PST 2018

Sorry, we had to return all Namibian maps to the SG Namibia. Unfortunately this was before large format scanners became available.

Kind Regards ....

Aslam Parker | Director | GPr LS1040 | Chief Directorate: National Geo-spatial Information | www.ngi.gov.za| Cape Town|
Tel +27 21 658 4302| Fax +27 21 689 1351| Mobile 082 331 8501| aslam.parker at drdlr.gov.za

 Please consider the environment before printing this email and/or any related attachments