[OSGeo Africa] Contours (5, 2, 1 meters) for Eastern Cape (Kouga)

Norman Banks norman at southernmapping.com
Thu Feb 1 01:01:16 PST 2018

Hi Hester

You can contact Prof Adriaan van Niekerk at Univ Stellenbosch, copied in
this mail, about his SUDEM product.

Best Regards

Norman

NORMAN BANKS

Chief Executive Officer - Southern Mapping Company

Tel:           +27 11 467 2609

Fax:          +27 86 615 9021

Cell:         +27 82 573 1332

Skype:     norman.banks.smc