[OSGeo Africa] Chief Surveyor Ggeneral -- View Spatial Data -- Website not working

Kristin Botes kristin.botes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 02:16:52 PST 2018

Hi Chris,

Yes, I managed to find SG Diagrams by using the manual search method (same
as it worked before):

- FOR SCANNED IMAGES - CLICK here

- Search on Town/Region/Farm Name

- Then enter search criteria and click on the "Search" button.

I haven't tried the Spatial Cadastral option though.

Kind regards,

Kristin