[OSGeo Africa] .ecw imagery not loading with GDAL 4.1 (mapguide 3.1.1)

Davendren Govender vernin.govender at gmail.com
Wed May 23 03:11:23 PDT 2018

Thanks for your input Tim. Much appreciated

I will contact the Mapguide community directly and see what they have to say

If I don't have a positive response, I will get back to you

Thanks - have a fantastic day

Kind Regards
Davendren Govender
BSc (Honours) Environmental Management (UNISA)
BSocSc Geography and Environmental Management (UKZN)
Cell: 081 571 8654
vernin.govender at gmail.com