[OSGeo Africa] .ecw imagery not loading with GDAL 4.1 (mapguide 3.1.1)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed May 23 08:05:50 PDT 2018

Hi Davendren,

To add to the advice of others here, you can also follow along the notes
for GDAL support (and ECW) in MGOS at
https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MGOS311GdalProvider    Also as Tim
said, the mapguide-users list is actually quite active, so please be
sure to ask this question there direct to the MGOS community (subscribe
at https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna