[OSGeo Africa] Eastern Cape Spatial Data Request

Janile Vincent janilev at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 03:35:36 PDT 2018

Hi Athenkosi,

Have you tried WRC: www.wrc.co.za ?

Kind Regards,
Janile

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [OSGeo Africa] Eastern Cape Spatial Data Request
From: Athenkosi Ntshate
To: Africa local chapter discussions
CC:

Good morning Colleagues
I need your help, I am in need of the following Spatial Data for the Eastern Cape:

  1.  Vegetation of Eastern  Cape
  2.  The drainage system of Eastern Cape
  3.  agro-ecological  zones of Eastern Cape
  4.  Eastern cape primary, secondary & tertiary nodes

NB: The crucial one is an updated shapefile for the Informal Settlements of the Eastern Cape. I have tried the provincial human Settlements but it is not updated I want an updated one.

Thank you

Kind Regards,

Mr. Athenkosi Ntshate
B.Sc Hous (UFH) *B.Sc Hons (NMU) *M.Sc  Candidate (NMU)
Member of The South African South African Geomatics Council - GTc GISc 2138
Member of Eastern Cape Geo-Information Society of South Africa
Corner Alcyon & Zibuko Street, Zone 1, Coega SEZ, Port Elizabeth, 6100
Phone: 0610377930
LinkedIn: Athenkosi Athi Ntshate
Facebook: Athenkosi Ntshate
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1WMVtp6n_IT7RgWF9ihjWg_4-uek9jtIN&revid=0B745c89z_Ks-YUswQ2hTR1loblA3OERod3QvQzgzeXYyMFVvPQ][https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=19l-VsDVgLhTia1RAVnpB1VvIrfIZYxAz&revid=0B745c89z_Ks-QlZXQzZIRUFoSHB3bklSZUh4dnBNbVFJOThZPQ] [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1hpFPqZS1uxGu06UyJjLzli9e3ta0m6aR&revid=0B745c89z_Ks-RGNYZVdJdzlZdE9IWGVjQmVnRlNCS1hoTE5nPQ]