[OSGeo Africa] Eastern Cape Spatial Data Request

Heidi Van Deventer HvDeventer at csir.co.za
Mon Sep 10 04:07:37 PDT 2018

Dear Athenkosi,

you can search on SANBI's Biodiversity GIS website (http://bgis.sanbi.org) for both the drainage and vegetation data. Rivers and wetlands would be downloadable from the NFEPA project on this wetbsite, and for the vegetation you can look at the National Vegetation Map of South Africa. If you struggle, I suggest you contact the nearest SANBI office to help you.

Kind regards,
Heidi
>>> Janile Vincent <janilev at hotmail.com> 10/09/2018 12:35 >>>
Hi Athenkosi,