[OSGeo Africa] Eastern Cape Spatial Data Request

Athenkosi Ntshate ntshatea at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 03:11:57 PDT 2018

Good Day Colleagues

Thank you for your assistance I managed to get some of the data.

*Thank youKind Regards,Mr. Athenkosi Ntshate*
*B.Sc Geology & Geographic Info Systems (GIS) (UFH) *B.Sc Hons (NMU) *M.Sc
Candidate** (NMU)*
*Member of The South African South African Geomatics Council - GTc GISc
2138*
*Member of Eastern Cape Geo-Information Society of South Africa *
*Corner Alcyon & Zibuko Street, Zone 1, Coega SEZ, Port Elizabeth, 6100*
*Phone: 0610377930*
*LinkedIn: Athenkosi Athi Ntshate *
*Facebook: Athenkosi Ntshate *