[OSGeo Africa] Open Source Software

Chris Berens chris at mapland.co.za
Sun Oct 27 00:20:27 PDT 2019

Hi Hugo,
You could have a look at the Global Land Tenure Network's Social Tenure
Domain Model.
https://stdm.gltn.net/
It runs on QGIS and has gone through a bit of testing trialling in the last
few years.
At VPUU we use a more simple QGIS workspace based environment to build
household profiles aimed at incrementally developing tenure rights. Depends
what you need.
Regards,
Chris Berens