[OSGeo Africa] PostgreSQL connection in ArcGIS

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 23:07:53 PDT 2019

Hi Hugo

This topic was discussed recently on the PostGIS user list. You can access
the archives here,
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-users/2019-August/thread.html  I
have not tested this, but the suggestion was the following,
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-users/2019-August/043540.html
 But I do agree with Tim, QGIS might be a better option.

Regards
Victoria