[OSGeo Africa] COVID-19 Geospatial Analysis

G Tadonki gtadonki at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:27:06 PDT 2020

Hwever, thread carefully with the relationship between pop density and
covid-19 vulnerability, see these two papers:

https://harvardpolitics.com/columns-old/stop-blaming-urban-density-for-coronavirus/

https://blogs.worldbank.org/sustainablecities/urban-density-not-enemy-coronavirus-fight-evidence-china

Stay safe

Sent with Android