[OSGeo Africa] COVID-19 Geospatial Analysis

Willem Badenhorst mandalagis at gmail.com
Thu May 21 04:51:01 PDT 2020

I don't think the CSIR vulnerability Index is based on density alone.  Will
be more of a multi-criteria analysis with a range of inputs.  A close
visual study af areas I know very well shows areas with lower densities
with high vulnerability.

Kind regards
Willem

*Important message!!*
In light of recent events regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, we wanted to
reach out and reassure you that we have taken every available measure to
ensure our service levels are not interrupted over the coming weeks and
months.
We already operate with a long-standing work-from-home-policy, so it will
be business as usual from us; security, speed and up-time will continue to
operate at normal levels.

*Willem Badenhorst* (Manager)

   <https://www.facebook.com/mandalagis1/>
<https://za.linkedin.com/in/mandala-gis-192966125>
<https://www.instagram.com/mandalagis/>

PLATO Professional GISc Practitioner, PGP1411

South African Planning Institute, 12578

Geo-Information Society of South Africa, YSXB­7391

Postnet Suite 402; Private Bag x025; Lynnwood Ridge; Pretoria; 0040; Gauteng

Cell: 082 467 5110  -  Fax: +27112527219  -  Skype: kwasimojo

www.mandalagis.com   Click to see map
<http://maps.google.co.za/maps/place?cid=17036365196488124616&q=83+Alcade+Road,+Pretoria,+Gauteng&hl=en&authuser=0&t=h&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=DZOzT7yMDJDj8QbHo5igCA>
 Click to see StreetView
<http://cbk1.google.com/cbk?output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv&thumb=2&thumbfov=60&ll=-25.767849,28.280866&cbll=-25.767619,28.280986&thumbpegman=1&w=300&h=118>

*Disclaimer*

This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it
in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone +27
(0)82 467 5110 and delete the e-mail. You may not copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action in reliance on it. While we take reasonable
precautions to minimise the risk of an attachment containing computer
viruses this possibility still exists. We cannot accept liability for any
damage which you may sustain as a result of a software virus. We recommend
that you carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. We
do not accept responsibility for any amendments made to any attached
documents without our approval. We do not accept responsibility for private
or personal messages e-mailed from our domain.