[OSGeo Africa] Looking for route names for Northern Cape roads (or all of RSA)

Chris Berens cjberens at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 02:00:48 PDT 2021

Hi Zoltan,

You could try:
Enrico Oosthuysen
Environmental Information Management
Northern Cape Department of Environment and Nature Conservation
Work: 027 718 8800
enricooosthuysen at gmail.com

He is a GIS wizard who works/ed in Springbok but I have not been in touch
for a few years.  Mostly those datasets are held by the contracted
engineering firms who maintain the roads and have everything stored in CAD
something or other.

Regards,
Chris

c.082 567 9322 <http://www.mapland.co.za>