[OSGeo Africa] Looking for route names for Northern Cape roads (or all of RSA)

Immo Blecher immob19 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 05:57:42 PDT 2021

Hi Zoltan,

I found that the OpenStreetMap datasets normally have more route/street
names than NGI's dataset.

Regards

Immo

--

*Immo F. Blecher**
*/*Mobile:*///+27 83 272 6791 |+491512639 6176

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

*IMPORTANT*: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies
thereof.