[OSGeo Africa] QGIS Open Day Speaker Request

Amy Burness amy at kartoza.com
Mon Sep 20 00:34:03 PDT 2021

Good Day QGIS users and enthusiasts

On Friday, 24th September 2021 we will be holding our monthly QGIS Open
Day! What is a QGIS Open Day you may be wondering to yourself? It is an
initiative to replace the wonderful community meetups we used to hold every
six months when times were different. Like our in-person meetings, the
event is organised on the principle of self-organisation and community
participation.

We are always looking for speakers to give sessions on the wide range of
applications QGIS has, to share new plugins and workflows and to share tips
and tricks with the community through the live Open Days.

If you would like to give a talk or tutorial style session on your work
with QGIS please visit the QGIS Open Day event wiki and add yourself to the
line up https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QOD-September-2021.
Alternatively, contact Amy at amy at kartoza.com or on the openday Telegram
Channel <https://t.me/joinchat/Aq2V5RPoxYYhXqUPoxRWPQ> username @Amz.

For inspiration or to see how the live sessions are hosted and how you are
able to interact with the community see the QOD Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGS162t4hkOA0b35ucf1yng

Kind regards
Amy