[OSGeo-Announce] Google Summer of Code 2022 with OSGeo - Results and FOSS4G 2022 Report

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:11:53 PDT 2022

*Published at
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/google-summer-of-code-2022-with-osgeo-results-and-foss4g-2022-report/
<https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/google-summer-of-code-2022-with-osgeo-results-and-foss4g-2022-report/>
*
*News item by Rajat Shinde*

Dear all,

Please join us in congratulating the 6 successful
OSGeo Google Summer of Code 2022 contributors who have successfully passed
the final evaluation and completed their respective projects [1]. 🎉👏

We wish them a bright future ahead, expecting their continued contributions
to the OSGeo community. :)

In the 2nd year of its inception, the 6 OSGeo GSoC contributors presented
their work in a special session during the FOSS4G 2022 [2]. We will share
the recording of the session soon.

A big thanks to the OSGeo mentors for their constant guidance and
supervision throughout the GSoC. Their hard work and dedication play a
significant role in making this initiative a success throughout the years.

We are extremely positive about the increased participation of the
contributors and projects in the coming years. Stay tuned for more news!

Stay safe and stay healthy!
Kind regards,
OSGeo GSoC Administration Team

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2022_Results