[AtlanticCanada] Introduction

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 29 14:46:06 EDT 2010

Thanks for your introduction Daniel.

The OSGeo-Quebec chapter is a great example of how a local chapter can
progress in only 2 years.

In fact I mentioned our new Atlantic chapter in my presentation at
Rendez-vous OSGeo Quebec 2 weeks ago - it was sort of our big
announcement! :)

Daniel mentioned a national gathering, which will definitely require
collaboration with all Canadian chapters.  So our chapter's timing is
excellent.

Let's keep the introductions and ideas flowing on this list!

-jeff