[AtlanticCanada] Shhhh -> Local Chapter meeting

Timothy Astle timothy.astle at caris.com
Tue Oct 5 11:04:50 EDT 2010

  Hi all,

CARIS has offered to host this meeting.  We have projectors, meeting
rooms and free coffee. :-)

It's a two minute walk from the Delta, which is very convenient.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Delta&daddr=45.96333,-66.66194+to:CARIS+fredericton&hl=en&geocode=FRlcvQIdxNEG_CGrkfxCksS77SktQjLzgRikTDEqvyR-zDY4AA%3BFUJYvQIdzNEG_CnZjR9TghikTDEjTA_NukBJLw%3BFfRFvQIdqc8G_CHnnvo7kjl-CCmZc0OweSKkTDG3Ntse3mYBsA&mra=dpe&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=16&via=1&sll=45.961607,-66.660554&sspn=0.010173,0.01929&ie=UTF8&z=16

If we all choose to go ahead with this location, it would be good to
establish an approximate head-count in advance so that we can have
appropriate facilities available.  Right now we have at least 4 people
on the group + maybe another 4 more people from CARIS that would like to
attend.  That puts the number up to around 8.  Anyone else?

I'm good for any meeting time.

Tim

On 04/10/2010 4:13 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi Bernie,
>
> I also prefer meeting right after the beer tasting on the evening of
> the 28th.
>
> (29th is not great for me since I drive back home)
>
> Anyone else with some comments/preferences?
>
> -jeff
>

> On 10-10-01 2:25 PM, Connors, Bernie (SNB) wrote:
>> Here's my $0.02:
>>
>> Meeting time:  We only have 90 minutes for lunch so I think it would
>> be tight for all of us to squeeze in lunch and a chapter meeting
>> unless we can arrange a room and food delivery.  I think after the
>> beer tasting would be a better time and we should all be in a
>> talkative state at that point ;-)
>>
>> Meeting location:  I think we need to choose a time first
>>
>> Projector:  I should be able to provide a projector
>>
>> --
>> Bernie Connors, P.Eng
>> Service New Brunswick
>> (506) 444-2077
>> 45°56'25.21"N, 66°38'53.65"W
>> www.snb.ca/geonb/

Timothy Astle
Development Manager
CARIS
115 Waggoners Lane, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, E3B 2L4
Tel: +1.506.458.8533 Fax: +1.506.459.3849
www.caris.com
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please notify us by email reply. You should not use, disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in error.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. No binding contract will result from this email until such time as a written document is signed on behalf of the company.