[AtlanticCanada] Shhhh -> Local Chapter meeting

ahmed at elegantdesigns.ca ahmed at elegantdesigns.ca
Tue Oct 5 14:04:06 EDT 2010

Awesome, I live right across the street :), it doesn't seem that i'll be
doing much on the 28th and 29th, so you can count me in for man power
Ahmed

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Delta&daddr=45.96333,-66.66194+to:CARIS+fredericton&hl=en&geocode=FRlcvQIdxNEG_CGrkfxCksS77SktQjLzgRikTDEqvyR-zDY4AA%3BFUJYvQIdzNEG_CnZjR9TghikTDEjTA_NukBJLw%3BFfRFvQIdqc8G_CHnnvo7kjl-CCmZc0OweSKkTDG3Ntse3mYBsA&mra=dpe&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=16&via=1&sll=45.961607,-66.660554&sspn=0.010173,0.01929&ie=UTF8&z=16

> If we all choose to go ahead with this location, it would be good to
> establish an approximate head-count in advance so that we can have
> appropriate facilities available.  Right now we have at least 4 people
> on the group + maybe another 4 more people from CARIS that would like to
> attend.  That puts the number up to around 8.  Anyone else?
>
> I'm good for any meeting time.
>

> Tim
>
> On 04/10/2010 4:13 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> Hi Bernie,
>>
>> I also prefer meeting right after the beer tasting on the evening of
>> the 28th.
>>
>> (29th is not great for me since I drive back home)
>>
>> Anyone else with some comments/preferences?
>>
>> -jeff
>>

>> On 10-10-01 2:25 PM, Connors, Bernie (SNB) wrote:
>>> Here's my $0.02:
>>>
>>> Meeting time:  We only have 90 minutes for lunch so I think it would
>>> be tight for all of us to squeeze in lunch and a chapter meeting
>>> unless we can arrange a room and food delivery.  I think after the
>>> beer tasting would be a better time and we should all be in a
>>> talkative state at that point ;-)
>>>
>>> Meeting location:  I think we need to choose a time first
>>>
>>> Projector:  I should be able to provide a projector
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bernie Connors, P.Eng
>>> Service New Brunswick
>>> (506) 444-2077