[AtlanticCanada] Virtual meeting for OSGeo Atlantic Canada Chapter?

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:50:48 EDT 2011

Hi,
Google+ ''hangouts'' Might be an option to try out.

(think, 1970s TV show 'The Brady Bunch' with the 9 boxes all seeing eachother)

I havent tried it myself, but from what i hear, it does work well. As
long as everyone has a strong connection.

I'm going to be testing it out in the next few weeks, it makes it easy
to connect with people on it.

cheers,
Sam

--
---
Across Canada Trails - Beyond 2017 - The National Trails Network

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
Skype: 'Sam Vekemans'

Member, CommonMap Inc.  http://commonmap.org/
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #CommonMap
Also find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn