[Aust-NZ] Code Sprint

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Dec 31 11:32:04 EST 2007

Sure, you can add that.

On Dec 31, 2007, at 4:09 AM, Cameron Shorter wrote:

> Thanks Paul,
> Do you mind if I add this to the OSGeo wiki? Probably in this page:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_Lessons_Learned#Attendance
>
> What AV was provided for the code sprint? I'm guessing a video
> projector per table would have been expensive and not add much value?

"AV" is a generic conference term for anything with wires, near as I
can tell. In this case it was just the wireless, and the extension
cords.

> On a related note, how popular were the workshops? Ie, how many
> people attended?

They were fully subscribed. We may have had two empty seats in the
least popular workshops.

I think the workshop review pages Dave Patton put together has the
complete information.

P.