[Aust-NZ] Code Sprint

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 07:09:33 EST 2007

Thanks Paul,
Do you mind if I add this to the OSGeo wiki? Probably in this page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_Lessons_Learned#Attendance

What AV was provided for the code sprint? I'm guessing a video projector
per table would have been expensive and not add much value?

On a related note, how popular were the workshops? Ie, how many people
attended?