[Australia] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Conf] 2008 Hosting Submissions]

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Jul 21 21:18:11 EDT 2007

The Thai document and all other proposals are available on http://www.osgeo.org/conference/rfp

--
jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Bowden <tim.bowden at westnet.com.au>
Sent: Fri, July 20, 2007 10:37 pm
To: Aust OSGeo <Australia at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [Australia] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Conf] 2008 Hosting Submissions]

For those who are interested, here's the list of bids for the '08 conf.
I've downloaded the bid docs for all except Thailand, which don't seem
to be on the list.  From the quick scan of the docs, it would seem South
Africa and Brazil have the most comprehensive docs, but I haven't looked
at them numbers yet.

Tim