[Aust-NZ] Re: Number of people at FOSS4G 2007 code sprint?

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Thu Jan 3 12:16:04 EST 2008

There are lots of good resources on how to run a code sprint (usually
they take a weekend), Chris Holmes is another good person to talk to as
he has a lot of Python developers who are known for their code sprints.

We supplied the basics:
- internet
- table
- chairs
- food
- paper board

No need for power point or anything; these are coders all their
organization should be done weeks before they show up to the sprint.
The GeoTools code sprint lasted 3 days and was able to accomplish a lot
of work.

Cheers,
Jody