[Aust-NZ] Re: Bid doc Draft 2. Budget comments

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:47:13 EST 2008

Change the program to Mon->Sat instead of Sun->Fri.
This will ensure that the code sprint at Lisasoft offices is on the
weekend and will ensure we have 50% more capacity if required.
--
Provide costs in $US as well as $Aust so that it is easier for reviewers
to get an understanding of the costs. As it stands, reviewers will

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally