[Aust-NZ] Re: Bid doc Draft 2

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:41:54 EST 2008

Cara,
Comments so far. I'll have half an hour to look at the exec summary
around midday. So please send any updates that have been made there if
you have any.

--
TBD Cameron: Reference "Australian government has positive Open Source
policy guidelines"

--
Move section "Government Agencies" to the bottom of 1.5. These people
have been referenced twice so reword as:
Government Agencies:
Half our committee members work in government agencies and we expect
this number will increase as the conference gets closer. These members
are key to evanualising OSGeo and attracting delegates from a major
OSGeo user base.
1.6 Potential Sponsors:
Under Google Earth add:
"Google Earth has a major development center in Sydney and have
offered speakers for the event."
--
1.6 Potential Sponsors:
Replace "Linux" with "General Open Source sponsors attracted by Linux Autralia".
--
1.6 Expand CSIRO accronym
--