[Aust-NZ] library jrnl article on use of open geodata

Martin von Wyss mvw at vwmaps.com
Wed Apr 13 23:28:07 EDT 2011

Hello, list:

Here's a free journal article that may interest you.

FREE access to new JMGL article!
Recently our publisher, Taylor & Francis Group/Routledge notified us
that they have set up for FREE, access for thirty days to one of our
most-recently published articles!

"Embracing the Open-Source Movement for Managing Spatial Data: A Case
Study of African Trypanosomiasis in Kenya" by Shaun A. Langley and
Joseph P. Messina

To find our journal and view this article for free go to:
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=t792306932 then
click on the hot link "Issue 1" under the "Volume 7" header in the
middle of the screen; then scroll down until you see the banner
declaring "Free Access" in the color of blue about halfway down the
following screen.

This is a taste of some of the research and information relating to
geospatial issues being shared worldwide in the Journal of Map &
Geography Libraries. Please do share this announcement broadly with
colleagues, students, and anyone you know would be interested, as well
as read this very interesting and useful article. And as always,
co-editors Paige Andrew and Kathy Weimer can be contacted at
jmgl.editors at gmail.com if you are interested in contributing an article,
want to know more about the journal, or have suggestions for themes,
content, and even improvement!

Sincerely,

Paige Andrew
Co-Editor, JMGL