[Aust-NZ] Free and open source events calendar?!?

Ando aljeffrey83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:55:40 EDT 2011

Does this group have an events calendar or anything similar? I see events,
like the "Melbourne Open GIS" posted here which counds great, but I keep
stumbling on these posts after the fact.

I'd be interested in hearing how other people stay up to date and involved
in community events? We have recently ventured down the open source path for
providing our GIS solution to the business and we are loving the results.
The only thing I do miss from proprietary vendors are the networking
opportunities presented at user group meetings.

The online communities such as these are awesome, but that face to face
networking would be something that I would like to stay involved in.

I would be interested in hearing how people from our industry are staying in
touch.

Thanks
Ando