[Aust-NZ] meetups or other activates for the new year?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 21:12:09 EST 2012

Welcome to 2012 :-)

I trust everyone is relaxed; back from vacation (or still on vacation and not reading this!).

Where did we get to on this Aust-NZ local chapter stuff? As I recall we still need to register as a non profit; have a meeting with minuets, and set up a back account. Pretty sure that should be in reverse order.

The meetup idea has worked out pretty well in Brisbane (and for a breakfast in Canberra); with that in mind I am going to pay for another three months (and invite anyone to make use of it to schedule events in your city).

All the best in the new year--
Jody Garnett