[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G-ANZ?

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 02:19:54 PST 2017

Hi all, I can see the below message on the online version of the thread,
but it didn't come through to my email. I see it was posted early this
morning, but I couldn't see it online until this evening. In case I'm not
the only one who didn't get it, I'll paste it here:

Apologies for the cross posting, but I figured it was worth making sure a