[Geoinquiets Barcelona] Feines CartoDB i GIS a Berlín

Elena Sauleda elena.sauleda a gmail.com
div mar 4 00:46:25 PST 2016

   1. CartoDB looks for front-end engineer (Iván Sánchez Ortega)
   2. Software Developer, GIS (Berlin) (Uli Strötz)

Message: 1

CartoDB is looking for a front-end engineer for a javascript-heavy post.
Anyone with experience in Leaflet/OpenLayers and a bit of PostGIS is
encouraged to apply:

https://boards.greenhouse.io/cartodb/jobs/148405#

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivan a sanchezortega.es> <ivan a geonerd.org>
<ivan a mazemap.no>

------------------------------

Message: 2

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a Python/GIS Developer. We mainly work with OpenSource
Software and contribute to some OpenSource Projects. If you are interested
feel free to reach out to me or apply directly:
https://ally.workable.com/jobs/207921

Our goal is to build the "operating system" of public transport.

Thanks,
UIi

--
Elena Sauleda