[Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00

Marc Ducobu marc.ducobu at champs-libres.coop
Mon Apr 27 09:35:27 PDT 2015

Thanks a lot.

I will respond positive for being volunteer for the event and also if I
can be helpful for the lead, I will be happy to take part of the lead.

What about the buildings of Brussel Environnement for hosting the FOSS4G
BE, as suggested by Gaël ?

Kind regards,

Marc

On 25/04/15 15:58, Dirk Frigne wrote:
> Marc,
>
> Thank you for letting us know.
>
> Johan will put a report on the wiki, and also the IRC log.
> We can use your suggestion as a naming convention.
>
> We decided during the meeting to ask on the list who wants to be a
> volunteer for the event, and who want to take the lead in the FOSS4G BE
> organisation, end this year.
>
> Any candidates are welcome to speak up.
>
> To decide on the date, we need to know where the event will take place.
> So if there are candidates for the hosting, please let us know.
>
> Kind regards,
> Dirk
>
> On 25-04-15 10:37, Marc Ducobu wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was not possible to participate to the IRC. I was assisting to
>> http://associalibre.be and I forget to participate to the IRC.
>>
>> Next time is it possible to decide the date of the IRC with a survey
>> (like framadate ?).
>>
>> Also what have been said ?  (at OSGeo-Fr the log of the IRC is putted on
>> the wiki like http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Reunion_2015_01)
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Marc
>>

>> On 22/04/15 18:03, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

>>> For irc, i'd suggest using #osgeobe on irc.freenode.net
>>> This does not need setup (the channel will be created when the first
>>> person connects). It is possible to connect using a browser at:
>>> https://webchat.freenode.net/
>>>
>>> Disadvantage: chat only (no voice)
>>>
>>> I'm also ok using skype but let me know in advance as I'll have to
>>> install it.
>>>
>>> Kind Regards,
>>> Johan

Marc Ducobu
Champs Libres
http://www.champs-libres.coop
+32 494 91 52 47

Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique
BE0541.427.670