[Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Wed Apr 29 01:01:12 PDT 2015

 Hello,

Sorry for my late answer but I just came back on Monday with full of mails
wainting.

Great Marc, if you will take part on the lead.

This year, I 'll also responsd positive for being volunteer to help during
the event but not to be part of the lead. Indeed, the period in which we
foresee the event is during the courses for the training. So I will be too
busy with classes and logistics to ensure.

Kind regards,

Maë//e

> Thanks a lot.
>
> I will respond positive for being volunteer for the event and also if I
> can be helpful for the lead, I will be happy to take part of the lead.
>
> What about the buildings of Brussel Environnement for hosting the FOSS4G
> BE, as suggested by Gaël ?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Marc
>

> On 25/04/15 15:58, Dirk Frigne wrote:
>
> Marc,
>
> Thank you for letting us know.
>
> Johan will put a report on the wiki, and also the IRC log.
> We can use your suggestion as a naming convention.
>
> We decided during the meeting to ask on the list who wants to be a
> volunteer for the event, and who want to take the lead in the FOSS4G BE
> organisation, end this year.
>
> Any candidates are welcome to speak up.
>
> To decide on the date, we need to know where the event will take place.
> So if there are candidates for the hosting, please let us know.
>
> Kind regards,
> Dirk
>
> On 25-04-15 10:37, Marc Ducobu wrote:
>
>  Hello,
>
> I was not possible to participate to the IRC. I was assisting tohttp://associalibre.be and I forget to participate to the IRC.
>
> Next time is it possible to decide the date of the IRC with a survey
> (like framadate ?).
>
> Also what have been said ?  (at OSGeo-Fr the log of the IRC is putted on
> the wiki like http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Reunion_2015_01)
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Marc
>

> On 22/04/15 18:03, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>
>  On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Dirk Frigne<dirk.frigne at geosparc.com> <dirk.frigne at geosparc.com> wrote:
>

>  if skype: (+1) for me
> my skype adres is dirkfrigne
>
> for IRC:
> If we want to use IRC, should we create our own channel, or use the
> OSGeo IRC? does anybody know/kan help?
>
>  For irc, i'd suggest using #osgeobe on irc.freenode.net
> This does not need setup (the channel will be created when the first
> person connects). It is possible to connect using a browser at:https://webchat.freenode.net/
>
> Disadvantage: chat only (no voice)
>
> I'm also ok using skype but let me know in advance as I'll have to
> install it.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan
>

> --
> Marc Ducobu
> Champs Libreshttp://www.champs-libres.coop+32 494 91 52 47
>
> Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
> Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique
> BE0541.427.670

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143