[Belgium] procedure for official creation of asbl/vzw: proposed bylaws

Moritz Lennert moritzlennert at posteo.net
Thu Jul 2 04:35:42 PDT 2015

Dear all,

Here is a revised version of the "statuts", allowing for two types of
members and integrating some of the other comments.

To be discussed (cf comments in the text):

- Who wants to be founding member ?
- Who wants to be part of the board ?
- Where should we localize the association ? I offer my home address if
there is no other solution.

- Should "effective" (i.e. charter) members have to pay an annual
contribution ?
- Should members be physical persons or can moral persons (associations,
companies, etc) be members ?
- How should non charer members (i.e. "members adérents") become
members: I propose to mimick OSGeo central and allow registration via
the web site.

Moritz