[Belgium] Foss4g website

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Jul 15 02:49:18 PDT 2015

On 15/07/15 11:31, Marcos Peebles wrote:
> Hi guys, this can go live now I think :)
>
> The credits + info/venue page have been quickly adapted as well.

Thanks !

Sorry, but I have a few more remarks (could the others on the list also
have a look please and check for such things ? - Although I know at
least Dirk and Johan are busy in Como right now... ):

- At this stage IGEAT/ULB or ULB as such have not sponsored anything, so
they shouldn't be mentioned in the footer as a sponsor, nor their logos
be on the page.

- OSGeo-be is not a sponsor, but the organiser of the event, so IMHO it
should not be presented in the same way as the others (logo and mention
as sponsor)

- The facebook link links to the be-OpenGIS-fr event facebook page.
Someone would have to create a foss4g-be event page on facebook and the
link should point there. Otherwise it should just be taken out for now.

I'm really under pressure to finish a paper by the end of the week and
don't have more time to work on this right now...

Moritz