[Belgium] calls for papers and sponsors and web site [was: Re: Board press release: OSGeo-BE is an official local chapter - FINAL]

KRUWIALIS Gael gkruwialis at environnement.irisnet.be
Wed Jun 24 03:33:41 PDT 2015

The three languages structure was adapted to the cover page.
Access to page could be given, but it depends on hosting.
Actually there's  no validation about the proposed structure and for the budget.
If there is general agreement on the proposal, I ask Marcos to transmit  by the end of this week all information for connection and template to receive your content

Gael