[Belgium] calls for papers and sponsors and web site [was: Re: Board press release: OSGeo-BE is an official local chapter - FINAL]

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Jun 24 04:01:06 PDT 2015

On 24/06/15 12:33, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:
> The three languages structure was adapted to the cover page.
> Access to page could be given, but it depends on hosting.

There was the proposal from Marc and Julien to host on a Champs Libres
server. Marc is this still an option after you received the details from
Marcos on what is needed ?

Or Gael, you mentioned that you could host on your server.

Please could you guys just decide this ?

> Actually there's  no validation about the proposed structure and for the budget.

As a reminder the proposal is at [1]. The budget would be 2000€.

While I perfectly understand where that amount comes from, I do find it
a bit heavy for a web site for a one-day event... This adds to the money
we would have to gain through sponsoring.

Then again, unless we have someone who wants to do this on a volontary
basis, we probably just have to bite the bullet.

> If there is general agreement on the proposal, I ask Marcos to transmit  by the end of this week all information for connection and template to receive your content

We'll have to clarify hosting first.

Moritz

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/belgium/2015-June/000072.html