[Belgium] calls for papers and sponsors and web site [was: Re: Board press release: OSGeo-BE is an official local chapter - FINAL]

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:26:39 PDT 2015

Hi,

We are moving to jekyll on github. Static page generation and markdown
editing but it also means no hosting custom only a domain:

http://osmbe.github.io/en/ => our new website, work in progress.
http://stateofthemap.us/ => also a jekyll website.

The entire flow of pull-requests, issues and so on makes contributions and
editing very very easy.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen