[Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00
marc.ducobu at champs-libres.coop
Tue May 5 14:27:57 PDT 2015
My english is very poor and when I said "take part of the lead", I
wanted to say "supporting very actively", and I wasn't for me "leading
OSGeo-be in duo Dirk" and it is not a good idea :
- I don't have a lot of time and I'm involved in a lot of other projects
(it takes me a week to respond to this email :/ )
- I'm very young in the OSGeo community and I'm not good in lobbying
But I would be very happy to support actively OSGeo-be :
- creating and managing a bank account (triodos is very simple to use)
- organising events for devs during evening
- take part of meetings (IRC / Skype / Bxl Env)
- helping organising OSGeo-be
But doing more is not possible for me. Sorry.
On 30/04/15 16:33, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> On 29/04/15 12:44, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>> I can also help to organize the event but I won't have time to take
>> the lead...
> Same here.
> So, Dirk and Marc for the lead, the rest of us for support ?
> Belgium mailing list
> Belgium at lists.osgeo.org
+32 494 91 52 47
Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique
More information about the Belgium