[Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00

Marc Ducobu marc.ducobu at champs-libres.coop
Tue May 5 14:27:57 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

My english is very poor and when I said "take part of the lead", I
wanted to say  "supporting very actively", and I wasn't for me "leading
OSGeo-be in duo Dirk" and it is not a good idea :
- I don't have a lot of time and I'm involved in a lot of other projects
(it takes me a week to respond to this email :/ )
- I'm very young in the OSGeo community and I'm not good in lobbying

But I would be very happy to support actively OSGeo-be :
- creating and managing a bank account (triodos is very simple to use)
(if needed)
- organising events for devs during evening
- take part of meetings (IRC / Skype / Bxl Env)
- helping organising OSGeo-be

But doing more is not possible for me. Sorry.

Regards,

Marc