[Belgium] Event date - correction- FOSS4G-BE 2015

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Thu May 28 02:27:54 PDT 2015

OK.

If this is final, we should communicate the date asap.
I already talked to some people blocking their agenda. (Anne Ghisla will
try to come)

Johan, do you want to make some noice on the wiki? And after that send a
mail to the osgeo-discuss. (I will tweet your link when I see it.)

Dirk

On 28-05-15 10:20, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> Nice!
>
> Looking forward to it!
>
> On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 12:00 PM, KRUWIALIS Gael
> <gkruwialis at environnement.irisnet.be> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Due to a misunderstanding, for the 27 October the operator doesn’t booked all the classrooms at the Bel.
>> The alternative was to move the event to another selected date.
>> It's what I do =>>> So, the first Foss4G-BE will be done on the 29 October 2015, with all the classrooms:
>> 1. Auditorium: 415 seats
>> 2. Atrium: for networking - reception - drink
>> 3. Sylva: 50 seats
>> 4. Aqua + Terra (double classroom 20 seats each)
>>
>> If you want have a look: http://bel.brussels/fr/content/les-differents-espaces
>>
>> Regard's
>>
>> Gael

Yours sincerely,