[Belgium] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Elections 2016 starting today

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Mon Jul 11 14:40:35 PDT 2016

Hello,

> Also it is a good time to think about motivating people to become member
> of OSGeo and OSGeo.be. I don't find a link on the wiki page to the list
> of members. Anyone who knows where I can find this list?

To motivate people to become member of OSGeo and OSGeo.be. I think we need
to clarify communication. I think that for most people it is not clear what
is the purpose of OSGeo.be (vs OSGeo and other associations), of our member
(charter or other), so we need to do an effort about it first ! Otherwise I
wonder if we will have any more member this year. I think it's a little
sad...

Maybe having a reflexion about it in a f2f meeting could help ?

Moreover, it was decided in the first AG to change the date of the ordinary
general assembly to hold it during the annual foss4g-be conference and this
meeting should be prepared well in advance...

Here you can find the link in the wiki but I don't know if it s actualized
(I think only Johan have access on that list) :
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium#Members_2

Kind regards, Maë//e

> Dirk

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143