[Belgium] Social event OSGeo.be in Gent

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Fri Nov 18 02:39:48 PST 2016

 Hello everyone!

As it is already almost two months after the maptember and that most have
not seen each other... OSGeo.be invites you to an evening " Cheese &
Wine/Beer"early December at  8 p.m.  on Dirk’s place who kindly offered to
welcome us at home.

https://framadate.org/OwBlR5LxBkKX8gtB

I explain the principle: each guest brings a cheese (not all brie pls ;-))
and something to accompany it (wine or trapist it is according). We take
care of softs, other alcoholic drinks, salad, baguette ... (if there are
people who do not like cheese, let us know …)

Don’t miss this social event, we would be pleased to discuss all together
about upcoming activities and leadership within the OSGeo.be!

So in summary:
- bring  wine or beer and a cheese you want to make us to discover + OSGeo
reflexions &  your  fantasy
- date: 1/12 or 7/12 <https://framadate.org/OwBlR5LxBkKX8gtB>
- hour: 20h
- location: Gent

See you soon Maë//e for OSGeo.be

--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143