[Belgium] Academic reflection on open source software in geomatics | FOSS4GeoEducation

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Thu Aug 3 17:09:10 PDT 2017

Dear all,

To have keynote speakers in our "FOSS4GeoEducation" track, I would contact

the authors of this interesting paper "FOSS Tools and Applications for
Education in Geospatial Sciences" : http://www.mdpi.com/2220-9964/6/7/225

& Suchith Anand (from Nottingham, UK), who is the main driving force behind
Geo4all : https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Sanand

Is that OK for you ?

And if I get no answer, I will send the mail on Monday.

Don't hesitate to tell us if you want to ask other people or send us any
suggestion.

Cheers, Maë//e