[Belgium] BeGeo - OSGeo Belgium

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Wed Jan 4 01:25:00 PST 2017

Johan,

I suggest a miw:
Candidates who think to bring an interesting topic can propose a
presentation.

I received already a proposal from ULB.

but also to reach out to speakers directly.

as we have only 2,5 hour, witch is 7 presentations of 20 minutes or 10
presentations of 15 minutes, and as we want to give several 'fixed'
values like:
- OSGeo Live project
- What is OSGeo
- the qGIS project