[Belgium] FOSS4G.be 2017 - Skype meeting June 6 or 9 ?

Gaël Kruwialis gael.kruwialis at ngi.be
Mon Jun 12 00:06:29 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Shortly, we‘ve the 23 October the Bel as an option, I’ll contact CIRB and Bxl Mob, to ask them if they could support the reservation.
About ERM, the Captain don’t really agree to host our event, but the date is free. He talk to me also that if we have real “sponsor” they could reconsider our demand…
Last time, some’s talk to take contact with Pirlot & Vandenberg, do we have news?

And I completed the framadate ☺

Cheers

Gael