[Belgium] Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Mon Sep 11 03:04:44 PDT 2017

Dear all,

If we meet in Brussels, Johan todl me he pref Monday or Wednesday. So
according to the framadate, I propose to have our meeting Wednesday 13 at
5:30 p.m. For my part, I will arrange to finish giving courses for 5:30 pm.
I booked my classroom at the ULB Local DB6.133 - 6th floor of Building D,
Solbosch campus - : https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/D.html

I think it is most efficient to select the proposals and make a preliminary
program in a f2f meeting but I am ok to do it by skype.

Moreover there is quite a lot of construction work around ULB.

I created a preliminary agenda but please amed it :

1. Call for papers

- select the proposals and make a preliminary program.

! already accept papers from foreign speakers, as they will need to arrange
travel.

- Status of the Keynotes

- Suggestions

- Actions

2. Call for sponsors

- How many replay do we have today?

- Actions ?Any more sponsors? Do we need to make more noise to get more ?
Who calls who ?

3. Inscription

- When are we opening the registration ?

- Who will prepare an eventbrite page ?

- Options : CV deposit and choice of sandwiches ?

- Actions

4.Call of maps ?

- How many requests do we have today?

- Do we need to make more noise on social media to get more?

5.Organisation and call for volunteers

- Who will take care of volunteers stuff ?

6. Social event

- Budget planification (lunch & cattering) ?

- I put the list of catering agencies from BEL, who can contact them to
have offers for the foss4g?

- Social dinner with sponsor and speakers on Wednesday 25 ?

- Actions

7. Varia

8. OSGeo.be : AG & agenda

- Actions & Financial report ! Following the law, we have to send the
invitation for the AG 20 days before. It is time to fix the agenda!

9. Fix the date of the second meeting
& go trough tasks and responsibilities !

Regards,
Maë//e