[Belgium] Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 04:55:28 PDT 2017

For me it would be more convenient to meet near one of the main Brussels
railway stations. I'm sure we could use the Open Belgium rooms at the
Bruxelles-Central station.
Not trying to make things even more complicated though, if that location is
worse for some people I'll try to get to Solbosch or join by Skype.

Joost Schouppe
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joost-schouppe/48/939/603> | Meetup