[Belgium] OSGeo Belgium work meeting in Ghent on Thursday April 19

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:15:14 PDT 2018

All,

We will be organising a working meeting for OSGeo Belgium tomorrow evening
in Ghent. We will be focusing on preparing our next activities (beGeo,
FOSS4G Belgium, ...), but I would like to invite anyone who would like to
do some OSGeo related activities to join (eg finish that long due blogpost
on QGis, write a report of Fosdem, ...)

We will meet at the Office boat of Fluves, Schipperskaai 7, Ghent:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.0625&mlon=3.7373#map=16/51.0605/3.7327
http://gisky.be/fluves-ship.pdf

You can find the boat number on the boulders on the Quay.

If you come by train, you should get off at Ghent Dampoort station. There
is a pedestrian path along the water (kleindokkaai) you can follow.

If you come by car, the quay itself is closed for car traffic, but there is
a small parking lot at Koopvaardijlaan 49, Gent.

I'll be there from 17h, so come as soon as it fits you. I'm planning to get
some excellent Italian pizza around 20h. Please let me know if you want to
join so I can ensure enough drinks and food are there.

Kind Regards,
Johan
0486025381