[Belgium] AG 2018 - Preparation’s

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Mon Mar 5 10:26:26 PST 2018

 Hello,

As there was no feedback I suppose that nobody is available to have the
skype meeting this evening.

There was a proposition to do it tomorrow after 8 p.m

but as I am not available I put the first draft of the agenda on the OSGeo
wiki here :
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-general-assembly-convocation-20180326

For the location, I didn’t have another discount than 200€ (500€ initially)
by BeCentral. So I cancelled the reservation for March 26th.

So, we need to choose an other option:

Oliver propose to do it in his office in Ghent which is available for free,
and he can pickup and drop-off people at the Ghent Sint Pieters station if
needed.

If you prefer in Brussels,

As you know, I can ask for a free room at ULB

Or we could do it at someone's place closer to the station if we have a
volunteer to host us ?

Tell us asap what suits you the most!

Kind regards,

Maë//e