[Belgium] OSGeo track at Begeo, 19/3

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 05:13:48 PST 2019

I can do an OSM-talk, but not sure what you expect from it. General
introduction to JOSM in fifteen minutes? Showcase the PT_Assistant plugin,
I mentored during the past 3 GSoCs? That would come 'naturally'.

Or should it be a lot more general than that? I feel far less capable of
giving a general talk about OSM...

Jo (Polyglot)